He that hurteth, let him hurt still: and he that is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is just, let him be justified still: and he that is holy, let him be sanctified still. Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to render to every man according to his works. I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Blessed are they that wash their robes in the blood of the Lamb: that they may have a right to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city. Without are dogs, and sorcerers, and unchaste, and murderers, and servers of idols, and every one that loveth and maketh a lie. – Revelation of St. John, 22:11-15
I am going to highlight some things that are happening and that have happened recently. I don’t know if the Second Coming of Christ is imminent, as in within a decade or so, or whether or not we are being warned to amend our ways before a major chastisement from God arrives. I don’t know. I want to be clear about that.
I know that God will, and has, given us every opportunity to amend our ways before we suffer collective chastisement or catastrophe. I know that God is just and loving in equal measure.
I also know that we are in unique times in human history. This society that we have created is *not* normal. It is *not* garden variety unjust like many other human societies in history. It is uniquely evil and uniquely depraved.
– When in history have humans killed 56 million children in the womb, every year, in barbaric ways?
– When in history have humans bred innocent babies to give them to sodomite couples who paid for that child?
– When in history was marriage profaned in this manner?
– When in history was the vast majority of the Church laity receiving communion sacrilegiously?
– When in history did thousands of priests under the influence of Satan molest tens of thousands of children?
– When in history did Bishops cover up such a monstrous crime?
– When in history were so many priests and Bishops in the highest ranks of the Church gay?
– When in history was the image of the Church so disgraced and in such disrepute that people widely call it an organization of pedophiles?
– When in history did the pope and bishops prostrate themselves to an image of a South American goddess in the holiest site of Catholicism?
– When in history did the laity abandon the Church en masse as they have in the past 60 years?
– When in history did the Mystical Body of Christ fall into such religious indifferentism?
– And finally, when in history have so many souls, over 6.5 billion souls, been in this much danger of hell?
If you missed the lesson of Jesus overturning the money changers table in the Temple, you aren’t going to understand this post. If you don’t think divine chastisement exists, you aren’t going to understand. If you believe that God is indifferent to our behavior and that history will go on forever, you will be utterly lost.
Here is what has happened in the last seven months. These are all events with real, prophetic significance:
I am probably missing so very much. But you get the idea. If this were a financial chart, the direction would be clear. And in the direction here is that we are living in abnormal times.